Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm no polymer clay expert!!!! LOL




Ok ,so my curiosity got the best of me, and i decided to venture into the world of polymer clay. I know nothing about it, but I've been seeing so many pretty designs from it i wanted to try. So with minimal research(I'm still researching) I attempted my first clay pendant. This was the result..lol. I didn't polish or glaze it so its very imperfect. My take on it is it looks like a 2 week old fetus..LOL! I only made this since i was just trying it out. I must say I actually had fun with it, and I like that everything you make will be unique. I have been watching great tutorials and i'm going to give it another attempt. I will post the results soon.
Francine
Jewelry Designer/Owner
FAP Creations Beaded Jewelry
http://fapcreations.ecrater.com/

No comments: