Thursday, January 15, 2009

Michaels Craft Store presents.... The Bead Corner


We love beads and apparently Michaels craft store does too. Michaels has a new section on their website called the bead corner. You can find some helpful tips and tricks,projects,reference charts,and they even have message boards so you can interact with other beaders. I think this is a great idea and just shows you how popular beading has become. Also you can sign up for coupons. You can get up to 40% off a regular priced item plus other bonus coupons. I must say I'm a Michaels addict..lol. When I'm in the bead section i completely lose track of time, and end up with a big dent in my pockets. I also have a soft spot for A.C. Moore. I can get lost in there too.I recently noticed that walmart has expanded their bead section. You can find some great findings at a lower cost there.I love a great bargain!
Francine
Jewelry Designer/Owner
FAP Creations Beaded Jewelry

No comments: